The award presentation to the best behaved male and female student Camp GTBank 2017 was held at the Head Quarters of the Lagos State Football Association, Onikan on Wednesday, 6th September 2017. In attendance were: Barrister Seyi Akinwunmi – 1st Vice President Nigeria Football Federation; Chairman, Lagos State Football…
The Camp GTBank initiative is a football talent development platform for outstanding players from all GTBank Football Tournament (Lagos & Ogun State Principals Cup, and Masters Cup)
The aim of the initiative is to improve and upgrade the skills of the chosen outstanding players and give them a professional experience.
During the course of the Camp, the students are given the opportunity to be trained by A-list Coaches and Ex-International Footballers in Nigeria.
The initiative kicked off in 2011,
- Season 1 (2011) 28 players (16 boys & 12 girls)
- Season 2 (2012) had 26 students (18 boys & 8 girls)
- Season 3 (2013) had 40 students (24 boys & 16 girls) in attendance.
- Season 4 (2015) had 21 boys & 8 girls groomed for a week.
- Season 5 (2017) had 36 students (26 boys & 10 girls) in camp.